VCU Board of Visitors to meet September 13
Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019
The Virginia Commonwealth University Board of Visitors has scheduled committee and full board meetings on Sept. 13 at the James Branch Cabell Library, 901 Park Avenue, Richmond, Virginia.
- The Audit, Integrity and Compliance Committee will meet at 7:45 a.m. in Room 311.
- The Academic and Health Affairs Committee will meet at 9:20 a.m. in Room 303.
- The Finance, Budget and Investment Committee will meet at 9:20 a.m. in Room 311.
- The Governance and Compensation Committee will meet at 11:15 a.m. in Room 311.
- The University Resources Committee will meet at 11:15 a.m. in Room 303.
- The full board will meet at 1 p.m. in Room 303.
Complete board and committee agendas and presentation materials are available at president.vcu.edu/board/meetings/.
In accordance with board procedures there will be no opportunity for public comment.