VCU Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 27-28
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020
The Virginia Commonwealth University Board of Visitors has scheduled committee and full board meetings on Feb. 27 and 28. The full meeting schedule is included below.
Thursday, Feb. 27:
The Board of Visitors Scholarship Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. at 910 W. Franklin St. The Board of Visitors will also hold a student reception at 5:30 p.m. at James Branch Cabell Library, 901 Park Ave., Room 303.
Friday, Feb. 28:
All meetings will take place in the James Branch Cabell Library, 901 Park Ave.
- The Audit, Integrity and Compliance Committee will meet at 7:45 a.m. in Room 311.
- The Intercollegiate Athletics Committee will meet at 8:15 a.m. in Room 303.
- The Academic and Health Affairs Committee will meet at 9:20 a.m. in Room 303.
- The Finance, Budget and Investment Committee will meet at 9:20 a.m. in Room 311.
- The University Resources Committee will meet at 11:15 a.m. in Room 303.
- The Governance and Compensation Committee will meet at 11:15 a.m. in Room 311.
- The Nominating Committee will meet at 12:15 p.m. in Room 311.
- Lunch at 12:15 p.m.
- The full board will meet at 1 p.m. in Room 303.
Complete board and committee agendas and presentation materials are available at president.vcu.edu/board/meetings/.
In accordance with board procedures, there will be no opportunity for public comment.